Monday, September 22, 2014

Tutorial - Bracelet Holder from an Empty Tissue Roll

http://a-kaleidoscopic-dream.blogspot.com/2014/09/banglesbracelets-holder.html
Recycle TP rolls to make a holder for your bangles, bracelets, and hair ties

Tutorial at A Kaleidoscopic Dream Blog

"Hello DIYers….! It has been a while since I posted something ‘crafty’! I was found to be too ‘craftaholic’ that I was actually on my road to recovery. But then, took a U-turn to the nearest craft store for an extraordinary DIY just for you guys! Who am I kidding! I have been little preoccupied with few other things lately and was forced to put 'crafts/DIY projects' to the back burner! But my craftaholic hands was itching for something… well, crafty! It may not be an extraordinary project as mentioned earlier, but a simple yet extremely useful DIY and without a doubt... made just for you!  It is similar to the desk organizer that I posted a while ago".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment