Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tutorial - Faux Leather and Glass Beads Bracelet

http://philwife.blogspot.com/2014/09/faux-leather-and-recycled-glass-beads.html
Bracelet has a rustic feel, perfect for fall

Tutorial at The Philosopher's Wife Blog

"I pretty much just winged it while making this bracelet, but I am really happy how it turned out!  If you'd like a little direction, here's what I did: Cut leather cord to desired length.  For mine, I doubled the leather and then wrapped it around my wrist and added a couple inched before cutting. Make a loop by tying a knot at the halfway point.  This loop will be your "button hole", so make sure your button will fit! Tie your needle and thread to one side of the leather.  Start adding beads.  I went through the bead, around the leather, back through the bead, around the leather, and then through the next bead".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment