Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Crossbody Bag

http://www.sewmccool.com/sew-crossbody-purse/
Make this bag in any size you'd like

Tutorial at SewMcCool Blog

"My teen daughter (too young to drive)  treks through a field and winds through another subdivision to buy trinkets at a local big-box retailer….…but she doesn’t like big purses….…and she likes funky accessories that aren’t overly girly, because she’s a bit of a tomboy.  I knew I needed to sew a crossbody purse with a zipper for her to carry,  because it would lay flat against her body, and none of her important stuff would fall out! This bag is based on a simple satchel found in The Book of Bags: 30 Stylish Projects for Beautiful Sewn Bags, (from my Amazon affiliate). I added embellishments and pockets and made a few other changes – essentially, I modified the bag to my daughter’s (and my) taste. It’s a common bag design that’s simple and fun to make".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment