Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Raspberry Biscuits

http://theseamanmom.com/raspberry-biscuits-recipe/
Pair one with a cup of tea, coffee, or milk

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I found this super cute raspberry biscuits recipe I really wanted to make only because it looked so interesting. As it’s always a battle to make my girls eat fruit and veggies, I also wanted another way to sneak in some fruit.  The original recipe doesn’t use fresh fruit but powdered (yucky if you ask me) but I always prefer to go the healthier way so I picked the fresh fruit version. It was a challenge though as it seems it’s much easier and cheaper today to make fake, unnatural, unhealthy food.  I also wanted to see how these raspberry biscuits recipe will turn if I reduced the amount of sugar and butter as these are notorious healthy lifestyle enemies".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment