Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Stamp Cleaner

http://craftcravings.com/make-stamp-cleaner-recipe/
Makes a good gift for your scrapbooking or stamping friends

Tutorial at Craft Cravings Blog

"Today’s project is easy and will save you money if you’re a scrapbooker or stamper. If you are, you probably know those little bottles of stamp cleaner that the major companies sell. 5 bucks for a tiny bottle of spray that’s just to spray on your rubber or acrylic stamps to clean them and then wiped off? No thanks. Not this chick. I used to go to some scrapbook cropping events. I will admit it’s been a while since I’ve gotten to do that. At one of these events, someone told me this awesome recipe for stamp cleaner. I have never ever gone back. It takes just a few ingredients and it comes out to be way cheaper than buying the commercial stuff too. Bonus!  Ready? Let’s get to crafting".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment