Friday, September 5, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Zipper Top Tote

http://so-sew-easy.com/zipper-top-tote-free-bag-pattern/
Some previous experience in sewing bags would be useful for this project

Tutorial at Sew So Easy Blog

"This pattern isn’t for beginners.  I’m calling this an Intermediate pattern and as such it comes with regular pattern-style instructions rather than the full step by step tutorial you might find with beginner patterns.  So some previous experience in sewing bags before and an understanding of construction, would be useful for this project. But it’s well worth it – this is a great bag.  Previously my husband told me my Expanding Nautical Tote Bag was the best bag I’d ever made, but now he says he thinks this one is even better – looks like it was from a ‘nice shop’ he said.  Praise indeed".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment