Friday, October 10, 2014

Tutorial - Chocolate Chai Banana Bread

http://cocojude.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/recipe-for-chocolate-chai-banana-bread/
A bit more exciting than plain banana bread

Tutorial at Cocojude Blog

"As sometimes happens, I have started a collection of manky bananas, which have been lurking in my lunch bag and in the fruit bowl.  They went all motley and smelly, and there was nothing for it but to bake banana bread.  There really is no other use for them! So I had a nose around to see what sort of recipe took my fancy, and ended up making something up.  The basic recipe is from this one at River Cottage and I added some other spices and a squeeze of honey to liven it up even more.  It smelled lovely while it is baking, with all the chai inspired spices.  It cuts really nicely and has a quite fresh taste to it which surprised me".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment