Friday, October 24, 2014

Tutorial - Decoupaged Pumpkin with a Paper Napkin

http://plumperfectandme.blogspot.com/2014/10/decoupage-paper-napkins-on-pumpkins.html
A brown paper bag is used for the stem

Tutorial at Purple Hues and Me Blog

"There are lots of how-to decoupage pumpkins on the net, but a few years ago I read about a technique using plastic wrap to help smooth out the wrinkles.  I couldn't find the article I remembered but there is a wonderful video that shows how this is done.  I've never had much luck in not having wrinkles when I attempt to decoupage.  So I think using plastic wrap is a great technique that I need to try.  I have paper towels in my guest bathroom that I wanted to preserve by doing some sort of decoupage.  I also wanted to show the class I teach in my community clubhouse how to decoupage pumpkins, so I'm killing two things I need to do with one craft".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment