Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Ballet Bun

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2014/09/easy-cheater-ballet-bun-tutorial-for.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
Video Tutorial for an easy cheater bun

Tutorial at Sisters, What Blog

"These days I don't do much with my hair. Either it's in a pony tail, up in a clip or in a bun. I just don't have time ( or just don't want to take the time to do my hair-totally lazy). I've always loved the high buns but I have ultra thin hair so my bun always looked pathetic. I tried the sock bun but that made my head feel heavy so that was a no-go for me and I tried the ratting, but I really hate ratting my hair. I finally found a method that totally works for my thin hair and is super easy and quick. However, you do need to have medium to long hair".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment