Monday, October 13, 2014

Tutorial - How to Upcycle a Fruit Crate into a Tray

http://www.one-o.it/diy-tray-and-laptop-support/#.VDZc4xZ0a3M
Turn tray upside down for a laptop support

Tutorial at One O Blog

"A few months ago I was talking to Irene about the fact that I’d have loved to create a makeover onto an everyday fruit basket, like the ones you find at the market. But was quite annoyed because having a full time job means not being able to go to the market unless you wake up early Saturday morning: ok I love One O but I’m not gonna do this. May it be clear. The day after Irene showed up at my place with a – not so beautiful – fruit basket. Yey! Near her bf house everyday takes place a market and all the baskets were just left there from the day. How could that be called other than luck? Yup. So I decided to make it home friendly and usable, giving it a nice home decor touch and transforming it into a tray or – by flipping it over – into a laptop support".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment