Sunday, October 12, 2014

Tutorial - Princess Castle Silverware Holder

http://www.kandykreations.net/2014/09/princess-castle-silverware-holder.html
Decoration for a princess birthday party or baby shower

Tutorial at Kandy Kreations Blog

"Create this Princess Castle Silverware Holder for your Princess birthday party or Princess baby shower. These free Plastic Canvas Patterns will help you to show off your party essential in a fun and themed way. Just so you know, I haven't been completely lost to football fever right now.Oh, it has definitely taken over much of my life and my family time, but I do occasionally find other projects to take over my obsession. This Princess Castle Silverware holder is the perfect example of that. I was surfing around the Internet one day and found a flickr group that had some fun plastic canvas projects on it. One of the projects was a castle napkin holder. I loved the idea but couldn't find a for it anywhere. So I decided to create my own".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment