Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Insulated Table Runner

http://theinspiredwren.blogspot.com/2014/11/table-runner-trivet-tutorial.html
Perfect for hosting the holidays

Tutorial at The Inspired Wren Blog

"Thanksgiving! I haven't forgotten about it. I'm already planning the dishes in my head that I'll be preparing and serving family style. I'm mentally choosing the serving plates and trays I'll be using. And I'm wondering how I'll protect my table from all that hot food. With a table runner-length insulated-trivet/hot-pad, of course! I've been meaning to sew one since I first hosted extended family for a meal and had to use a mish-mash of pot holders and trivets. As I planned to finally sew it I realized I could make it reversible for year-round use; as I sewed I realized I could write down the directions of my version to share here. So here's a bonus Thursday pictorial post, in case you feel like sewing one up before next Thursday".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment