Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make an Origami Tree

http://nannynotes2u.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/make-fabric-origami-xmas-tree.html
Great idea for residents of Aged Care Facilities where space is limited

Tutorial at Nanny Notes 2 U Blog

"I promised the swapz group that I would share a tutorial on how to make a Fabric Origami Xmas Tree.  I have searched for an original of this design but have had no luck, so if you know the designer, please notify me.  There are a couple of versions on Pinterest, but neither appear to be by the original designer.  I firmly believe in giving credit where credit is due and will always credit the designer if I am able.   I was shown how to make this by a friend and I made my adaptation to the method. I like to hang mine in a doorway".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment