Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make a Shibori Dyed Shirt

http://portialawrie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/diy-bleach-shibori.html
Shibori dyed look using household bleach

Tutorial at Miss P Blog

"I've been wanting to have a dabble with Shibori for a while. I particularly love all the indigo Shibori projects that are popping up all over. But I'm also a fan of using everyday household materials/supplies for creative projects. I guess I just love the idea that if the creative mood strikes, I can just have a rummage in my cupboards and whip something up from what's there. Rather than having to drive 40mins to my nearest craft store or order supplies online and wait with baited breath for them to arrive. This is one such project. Bleach, string, and a cotton kaftan top I had languishing in my stash, and hey presto....bleach Shibori".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment