Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tutorial - How to Make Freezer French Fries

http://makethebestofeverything.com/2014/09/diy-freezer-fries.html
Healthier than store bought, and really easy

Tutorial at Make The Best of Everything

"I hardly ever buy french fries, but I did a few weeks ago when my husband was out-of-town. do you know what my two-year he told me as he was dipping them in ketchup and eating them? savoring them? ” Mommy I am so Happy right now! What was making him happy? The French Fries. Oh my goodness!  I have been depriving my child of happiness!  And although, there are worse options than store purchased frozen fries.  There are better options too.  Before kids, my husband and I made oven fries all  the time, but I just don’t have time to cut them all up and wait 40 minutes for them to cook.  So, I decided to try these freezer fries. They’re easy, cheap and taste delicious.  Plus you can make different flavors" Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment