Friday, January 30, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Homemade Deodorant

http://soldaeira.blogspot.com/2015/01/desodorizante-caseiro-homemade-deodorant.html
Scroll down page for directions in English

Tutorial at Sol Da Eira Blog

"I know it may be a strange idea. I also had many doubts until I tried it. And the fact is that it really works. Better than the others, believe me. The secret is in the baking soda. The other ingredients are there to keep the skin healthy and smooth.  When I started this adventure of making homemade deodorant, because of the components that are bad for one’s health, I read lots of recipes and opinions. Finally, I summed everything in my head and gave it a try. And it was a really good surprise! It was perfect all day long! And believe me, Timor-Leste is really hot".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment