Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make No Bake Cookies

http://thewomanonthehill.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-treat-in-moms-kitchen-no-bake-cookies.html
Super simple to whip up, easy to find ingredients, and the recipe yields quite a lot

Tutorial at The Woman on the Hill Blog

"Now, before we start, I'd like to thank mom for allowing me to experiment in her kitchen.  It's always been me the one that messes up things; mom is not that into cooking, so I was in charge of things ever since I can remember!  I must also say that I rarely follow recipes - I rarely go to the drawer and take out the measuring spoons because I just do it my old good grandma way - a pinch here, a dash there, a squirt over here and so on and so for yonder and yonder...  OK, I should give mom kuddos for digging up recipes from the darkest corners of the forgotten kitchen book shelf and sticking to them to the T; she's been able to come up with pretty good stuff that kiddos are eating, so they must taste good".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment