Friday, January 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Sew Crazy Socks Leg Warmers

http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2015/01/how-to-make-crazy-socks-leg-warmers-tutorial.html
Sew with a stretchy knit with good recovery

Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

"My little missy had her very first and oh-so exciting Girl Scout event last weekend.  It was a sleepover/cookie kick off. The sleepover party was held at our local event center/arena, so all the troops from the area were there.  (Lots of girls- so much fun!)  Part of the festivities was a crazy sock contest.  I figured she could wear the legwarmers I made last year, but after hunting all over, I could only find one of the rainbow sweater legwarmers! I really wanted her to win, so I knew it would be really quick and easy to make her another pair".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment