Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Boxy Fabric Basket

http://roonieranching.blogspot.com/2015/01/boxy-fabric-basket-sewing-tutorial.html
Cubic basket perfect for Valentines treats

Tutorial at Roonie Ranching Blog

"I made this basket to hold some Valentine's Day treats for my son's preschool teachers, but I didn't want it to scream "VALENTINE'S DAY".  With the aqua and the dark pink on the exterior and the teal (which looks much more blue in all of the photos for some reason) on the interior, the color combo looks both sweet for Valentine's Day but appropriate for year-round as well.  This basket has more of a boxed-out shape than the typical one because of the construction method.  I got the idea for this basket when making my Toy Tote".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment