Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Pineapple Mold Art

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/02/pineapple-mold-art-diy.html
Upcycle a jello mold into a room decoration

Tutorial at Sister's What Blog

"I kind of have a confession to make, this awesome pineapple art was initially an intended gift for my sister Sierra (you may remember her obsession with pineapple, well we all love pineapple). I found the mold at the thrift store and knew it had potential. After I sprayed painted it gold and put it on some wood I suddenly became selfish. The husband solidified this when he said that he actually liked it  (he is often a skeptic at first of my brilliant ideas). The fact that he liked it made it harder to giveaway, sorry Sierra. Don't worry, I had a second brilliant idea in mind for her also involving a gold pineapple (will be on the blog soon enough), so she didn't lose out".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment