Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tutorial - How to Restyle a Terracotta Pot

http://www.one-o.it/diy-terracotta-vase-restyling/#.VOMUGS4qong
The design is up to you - polka dots, herringbone, chevron, stripes, etc.

Tutorial at One O Blog

"Today’s issue is pretty near to my heart. If you follow us on Instagram you probably know I have a little family of growing cacties: exactly, they’re growing and I’m so sad they’re dieing because the original vases are way too small. Beyond this, I discovered that the original soil in which they’re sold practically kills them after the first month or so. How cruel is this? And mine have been in there for more than 6 months!!  Now you understand my anxiety and need of brand new vases. So I found these gorgeous terracotta vases, with hole at the bottom (that’s fundamental) and water draining plate. Yeah, but the orangey brown colour put me out. So here’s a quick guide to give style to terracotta vases".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment