Thursday, February 19, 2015

Tutorial - Recycle Soda Box into Storage Container

http://homemadehooplah.com/upcycled-soda-box-storage/
Create trendy storage for your canned goods

Tutorial at Homemade Hooplah Blog

"With this project I’ve officially entered stage 1 of maximizing the (surprisingly little) space in our kitchen: making custom storage boxes, particularly for cans and spices.  But why did I go with boxes? I needed a solution that would allow me to easily store and move everything around as I saw fit. And then there’s The Boyfriend to consider, who hardly ever digs around in the kitchen but when he does he’s like a bull in a china shop, so I also needed something that was durable yet also replaceable. Making my own boxes just seemed like my best bet all around".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment