Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tutorial - Embroidery Hoop Thread Organizer

http://www.sisterswhat.com/2015/02/embroidery-hoop-thread-organizer.html?utm_source=bp_recent&utm-medium=gadget&utm_campaign=bp_recent
An attractive way to organize thread spools

Tutorial at Sisters What Blog

"A couple of years ago I came across this simple and cute a embroidery hoop thread organizer on U-Create done by Yellow Spool. I've been wanting to do it for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it. But now I have and it was a very quick project, like 10 minutes.  The one thing I did differently (by accident) was get the wrong size dowel. The dowel I got was slightly bigger than the 1/8th used in the actual tutorial, but it still worked out (yes, I was too lazy to go back and get the correct size - sometimes one can only go back to Joanns so many times in a week".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment