Friday, March 13, 2015

Tutorial - How to Add Eyelets to a Handbag

http://ginascraftcorner.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-add-eyelets-to-your-handbags.html
Expand your bag sewing skills with grommets

Tutorial at Gina's Craft Corner Blog

"An eyelet is simply a metal or plastic ring that is inserted into a hole for either decorative or strengthening purposes.  I actually was looking for grommets when I went to the craft store, but found these eyelets instead.  In my reading, it seems that the term eyelet is used for smaller rings and grommet is used for larger rings.   Although, I purchased some rings that were smaller than the ones I use in this tutorial, and they are called grommets!  I'm using the term eyelet here, because that is what my package is labeled".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment