Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Colored Pasta

http://myboredtoddler.com/how-to-make-colored-pasta-for-craft/
Easy and inexpensive DIY for craft projects

Tutorial at My Bored Toddler Blog

"Colored pasta is a staple item for kids craft activities. I have to confess that despite working in early learning environments for many years I have never actually made colored pasta myself – until today. I always put it in the too hard category, but in reality I didn’t have a clue how to make it. Making colored pasta is much easier than I thought. In fact it took me less than 10 minutes to have it all ready, and then I just needed to let it dry. There are so many great activities that you can do with your toddler using colored pasta. You can sort it, thread it, glue it, mix it, use it in a sensory box and so much more".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment