Monday, March 16, 2015

Tutorial - Photo Collage Coffee Table Makeover

http://a-kaleidoscopic-dream.blogspot.com/2015/03/diy-coffee-table-makeover.html
Give an old table a quick and beautiful makeover

Tutorial at A Kaleidoscopic Dream Blog

"My husband and I just moved to a new apartment. We were just about to settle at the new place when we welcomed a new member to our family – a cute little 2 months old puppy. He is a Labrador retriever and we have named him Boomer! He is adorably cute. Although, initially I was not exactly thrilled about the idea of bringing home a puppy, I am beginning to love him and hoping to get used to him soon. So now, you might know the reason why I was missing in action on the blog for the last couple of weeks. I am not sure about you guys, but I found the whole process of the apartment move exciting and fun".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment