Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tutorial - Print a St. Patrick's Day Burlap Bag

http://www.amomstake.com/2015/02/kiss-me-im-irish-diy-burlap-bag/
Use for groceries, toys, or general purpose tote

Tutorial at A Mom's Take Blog

"I’m in love with anything burlap! It just has such a great texture that it makes anything interesting. I found a really cool green burlap bag at the 99¢ store and started brainstorming a fun St. Patrick’s day DIY project! I have a lot of Irish nationality, in fact my grandpa’s grandpa came over from Ireland – Jacobus Patricus McGuinness. Seriously, can it get anymore Irish than that? Because of my roots, I’ve always liked the fun saying, “Kiss Me, I’m Irish”. I took that line for a spin in this fun burlap bag project and printable I created".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment