Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tutorial - How to Bleach and Dye Denim

http://theinspiredwren.blogspot.com/2015/03/bleach-and-dye-denim.html
Repair old or damaged jeans

Tutorial at The Inspired Wren Blog
 
"I cannot be trusted with bleach. In a previous home, I dropped an open bottle on the carpeted area in front of our washing machine (I convinced Mr. Wren the area needed to be tiled after that). And just last week, I accidentally poured bleach instead of vinegar into the fabric softener cup on our washing machine. It's a top loader with an agitator and it was a very sloppy pour into that center cup. There were eight pair of jeans in the machine at the time. I somehow managed to hit each pair. Only one pair remains wearable as is, because the bleach only hit the waistband. It took me a good twelve hours to recover enough to talk about it. By that time I realized I had an opportunity to turn lemons (well, bleach) into lemonade".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment