Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tutorial - How to Crochet the Larksfoot or Icicle Stitch

http://thelittletreasures.blogspot.com/2015/04/larksfoot-crochet-stitch-pattern-or.html
This pattern is great for blankets and scarves

Tutorial at Little Treasures Blog

"Ever since I posted an image I found on the internet showing the larksfoot crochet pattern (or also known as the icicle stitch) the traffic I receive due to that image is mind-boggling and I've received so many mails from people asking for the pattern so I decided it is fair I post the pattern for it.  Since this post was prepared long before I started my travels, I forgot to note down the size of the sample block so I will update this once I return home. For the sample block I used sport acrylic yarn and 3mm hook. The pattern uses multiples of 4".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment