Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make an Asymmetrical Top

http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2015/04/free-ladies-t-shirt-pattern-tutorial.html
Tail can be worn two ways - long and loose, or tied with a knot

Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom

"I've got a new printable pattern to share with you today and this one is for the ladies!  With just two pattern pieces to cut out and sew together, you just can't get any easier. I work from home and spend my days in t-shirts, yoga pants, shorts and casual dresses. Ninety percent of my wardrobe is knitwear and this particular style of t-shirt is my very favorite to make!  The top has only two pattern pieces!  Cut it out, hem the neck and sleeves, sew the shoulders and sides, hem the bottom and you are done! To spice up the plain-ness of this tee pattern, I added an asymmetrical split hem".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment