Sunday, April 5, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Hatching Chick Ornament

http://happierthanapiginmud.blogspot.com/2015/04/hatching-chick-ornament-or-decoration.html
Cute hatching chicks made with a real egg shell

Tutorial at Happier than a Pig in Mud Blog

"I've added another fuzzy chick to the Easter tree and purposely kept this little Hatching Chick Ornament as "natural" as I could. I decided against dying the egg so the bright yellow would really pop! While I've tried my hand at blowing out eggs (thought my brain would blow out of my ears), this time the top was gently tapped to crack it open... It was a lot easier. The eggs whip up pretty quickly and the only thing you really need to be gentle with is the hole for the feet. This is a fun craft that older kids can help decorate".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment