Friday, April 10, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Snowflake Gift Soaps

http://mommasdailylife.blogspot.gr/2015/02/frozen-soaps.html
Use goggle translate to see post in English

Tutorial at Momma's Daily Life Blog

"This month talimpanoula is four years and are preparing feverishly for the party! I have made ​​several constructions and preparations, those watching my FB page  you will have seen some relevant photos. In a panic, I had decided that the gifts to guests kids will be completely handmade! The theme of our party is naturally the Frozen movie crazy all children. Searching for something handmade therefore relevant to the subject of partying I remembered the  soaps  that I made ​​and how loved my daughter! Why not the other kids ?? How would combine but soaps with our topic ?? But of course...what more frozen than the snowflakes".... Read more

1 comment: