Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Skirt with Fat Quarters

http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/2015/05/fat-quarter-circle-skirt-pattern-tutorial.html
Pattern in sizes 3 to 10 for this darling circle skirt

Tutorial at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom Blog

"I used my free Roller Skate Skirt pattern to make this version, but instead of knits, the skirt is made with quilting cotton and an elastic casing for the waistband.Turned out so cute!  Plus I love having another way to use up my stash of fat quarters.  There are 2 ways to cut out the panels and assemble the skirt.  The way you do it is up to you.  (I chose the second way, because I could get 2 panels out of one fat quarter. Size 7 and smaller, with no extra seam allowance, can get 2 panels from 1 fat quarter".... Read more

1 comment: