Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tutorial - How to Repair a Hole in Wicker Furniture

http://xoxograndma.blogspot.com/2015/05/making-good-how-to-repair-wicker.html
You can use scissors to cut reed to size needed

Tutorial at XOXO Grandma Blog

"Ages ago, I used to work for a high end furniture store that specialized in wicker and rattan. Because of that job, I have some beautiful pieces of wicker furniture in my home. Fast forward to last summer, and while grandchildren were visiting, a certain grandson, who will remain nameless, picked at an area of cracked wicker on one of my white wicker daybeds, even though I begged him to leave it alone. Sadly, he created a lovely hole right in the back of the daybed.  Luckily, pillows can cover this hole but when those pillows are removed, YIKES, it looks bad".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link to my repairing wicker furniture post!

    ReplyDelete