Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tutorial - How to Crochet a Planter Cover

http://theinspiredwren.blogspot.com/2015/05/summer-sherbet-crochet-planter-cover.html
So bright and joyful -- perfect for Summer!

Tutorial at The Inspired Wren Blog

"When I set out to create summer inspired crochet planters, two things popped in my head: ridges and bright colors. It wasn't until after I purchased the yarn and plopped it in my basket that I was reminded of rainbow sherbet. Then, after I set the finished planter down and stepped back, I realized the horizontal ridges are reminiscent of that classic childhood craft, yarn wrapped cans. I love these! What a joyful combination of memories these bring back! I'm so happy they greet me every time I walk up to my kitchen sink. Bring some joy to your plants with a Summer Sherbet Crochet Planter Cover of your own".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment