Monday, June 22, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers

http://creativekhadija.com/2015/06/how-to-make-colorful-crepe-paper-flowers-for-decoration/
Super easy and a perfect activity for kids too

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"Crepe paper flowers looks pretty as well as long lasting as compared to real flower, I made a few dozen of these flowers last month for decorating my craft room wall during the 5th Blogversary of Creative Khadija. Do you remember digit 5 I wrote on the wall with crepe paper flowers..? I bet you are having good memory.  Today I will show you how I made these flowers. I know I am late in sharing as my blogversary was about 2 months back! Anyway, today you will see an easy idea on how to decorate your celebrations with crepe paper".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment