Monday, June 29, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Floral Wall Clock

http://iwearabow.blogspot.com/2015/06/room-decor-diy-floral-clock.html
Brighten a space with summer flowers

Tutorial at I Wear a Bow Blog

"This idea have been in my mind for so long. I love floral and want to make floral decoration for my room. Moreover, I have been wanting to replace my old plain black clock. So, why didn't I make a wall clock by myself? Combine two of my desires earlier, why not making a floral wall clock? Finally did! Yay! I really love this floral clock. Because it is suited my room that has a creamy pink wall color. If you like a girly room decoration, this floral wall clock will be a sweet touch to add into your room. Not to mention that you will like to see to your clock all day and be notified of time. Maybe you won't be late in your schedule again".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment