Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Paint Sprayed Cork Coasters

http://thecuriouslifeoflisa.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/diy-sprayed-coasters.html
Thrifty crafty tip for a quick home decor item

Tutorial at Life & Lisa Blog

"Recently I have developed a love for party decorations and table laying. My Pinterest account is not helping this addiction; at this stage I think I can safely call it that. Two things I've learned through my exploration - (1)You need an eye catching, awe inspiring focal point. (2) The little changes make a big difference. This DIY is one of the little changes you can make to add to the overall feel of your decor. Whether it's a party or you're just looking to add some colour to your dining table; this is perfect. As well as all of that, it was also one of my favourite things (drum roll please)… cheap to make".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment