Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tutorial - Make Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream Cake

http://theseamanmom.com/caramel-pretzel-ice-cream-cake/
Perfect for satisfying both a sweet and salty tooth

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I am a big ice cream fan, especially at summer time. A scoop of ice cream simply makes my day. I love vanilla ice cream and any berry ice cream because they’re not only refreshing but very flavorful too. And after publishing the 11 Homemade Ice Cream recipes that you will fall in love with I felt the urge to have some ice cream. So I took two scoops of the vanilla ice cream that’s been sitting in the freezer for a while. But it felt too plain and boring. I wanted something crunchy so I thought I’d add some nuts and seeds to “spice” things up".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment