Saturday, July 11, 2015

Tutorial - How to Knit a Cabled Headband

http://fanofstuff.com/summer-twirl-headband-with-i-cord-ties-free-knitting-pattern/
Quick knit headband suitable for year round wear

Tutorial at Fan of Stuff Blog

"It’s time for Summer knitting!  For me that means trying to finish projects I started when it was still Winter, but maybe you knit faster than I do. Maybe you’re looking for something to knit that doesn’t make you sweat under layers of wool. Maybe you don’t care about any of that and you just really dig hair accessories. I won’t judge you for any of them.I love this headband because it works all year round and I don’t have to mess up my hair by slipping it over my head. You could also wear it as a necklace or cowl in a pinch".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment