Monday, July 6, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Colorful Hoop Earrings

http://www.jewelsofsayuri.com/2015/06/DIY-Colorful-hoop-earrings.html
Alternately, wear the hoops bare or wire wrap the entire frame for something more ornate

Tutorial at Jewels of Sayuri Blog

"Recently I had made colorful hoop earrings and worn them to college one day and a colleague who saw them, immediately pointed out excitedly to a group of students saying -"Look she's wearing poppins" and grinned playfully. Soon people gathered around me trying to look at the colors and basically play with my earrings and I was reminded of a giggling group of kids looking at a roll of poppins for the first time in their lives. And that's how, my beautiful Ladies, these earrings got their name".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment