Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Diamond Cement Push Pins

http://www.plasteranddisaster.com/diamond-cement-push-pins/
Makes a great gift for co-workers

Tutorial at Plaister and Disaster Blog

"Now that I have totally freaked you out by showing you the horrible, terrifying pictures of my garage, I thought I would pop back in to share a sweet little craft project to assure you that there is still beauty in the world.  However, like most good projects, this one will also get ugly before it gets pretty.  I’ve been wanting to experiment with cement for a long time, and this weekend I finally got to try it out.  Since I was a total novice, I thought I would start out easy and use some silicone ice cube trays which are very easy to work with".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment