Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Layered Fudge

http://happierthanapiginmud.blogspot.com/2015/06/4th-of-july-fudge-aka-ridiculously-easy.html
Make a 4th of July treat with this easy recipe

Tutorial at Happier than a Pig in Mud Blog

"The minute I saw the Oreo Fudge that Bloggy Buddy Liz made I bookmarked it. The only thing is, I'm one of the two people in the world that's not fond of Oreo's... So, I could either sub the cookies with chocolate chip cookies or opt to leave them out entirely. I went with the latter and coated the top with red, white and blue jimmies. This Fourth of July Fudge truly is ridiculously easy to make and can be changed up for any holiday simply by using color coordinated jimmies or candy on the top. I think you'll like it if you try it folks".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment