Monday, July 13, 2015

Tutorial - How to Trace a PDF Pattern

http://www.thatssewamy.com/tutorials/tutorial-how-to-trace-pdf-patterns/
Way to get as much use out of pdf patterns as possible

Tutorial at That's Sew Amy Blog

"I purchase a lot of pdf patterns online. I know pdf can be a pain but lately I prefer them over regular tissue patterns. Mainly because of sizing. With a regular tissue pattern you choose your size and then cut out your pattern accordingly. The problem is, what if you lose/gain weight? What if this pattern is for a baby/child and they will be growing out of that size tomorrow? I don’t want to have to go buy another pattern.I choose to trace my pdf patterns instead of cut them out because it makes more sense to me. I don’t like using any of my pins on paper because it dulls them so quickly. Also, I can’t see through the paper pattern to match up prints. Lastly, I don’t want to waste more paper printing out another copy later and waste time taping it together again".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment