Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tutorial - Make a Cardboard and Bamboo Table Loom

https://susaweaving.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/weaving-is-for-everyone-how-to-build-a-cardboard-and-bamboo-4-shaft-weaving-loom/
The real joy of this project is in the creation of ‘something from nothing'

Tutorial at SusaWeaving Blog

"This shows how to build a fully functional 4-shaft table loom for weaving using household items and using no tools except for scissors. When I first started weaving I wanted to buy a loom but they are very expensive and I couldn't justify the cost for a craft I hadn't yet learned. I searched for plans on how to build one, but there were only very simple cardboard frame looms, or else the plans were complex and required workshop tools. So I decided to go ahead and make my own! I hope you enjoy it".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment