Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tutorial - Make Chocolate and Hazelnut Macarons

http://giraffescanbake.com/chocolate-and-hazelnut-macarons/
Step by step tutorial to make these cookies successfully

Tutorial at Giraffes Can Bake Blog

"After my many, many struggles with making macarons, I now really enjoy making them! With all the rules you’re supposed to follow and all the scary stories lots of people will tell you about the horror of macaronage, they can seem very daunting. But once you’ve learned all the tips and tricks and, most importantly, figured out what works for you – you’ll be able to impress everybody with your awesome macarons! In this post I not only have a delicious Chocolate and Hazelnut Macaron recipe for you, but I’m sharing all the tricks I’ve picked up along my journey of learning to make these misunderstood cookies with you".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment