Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make Natural Toilet Cleaner

http://theseamanmom.com/natural-toilet-cleaner/
Alternative to get the job done without bringing toxic fumes into your home

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"I don’t know about you but I love cleaning the toilet! What I hate about it is that it usually takes so much time to make it look spotless and only after I try a couple of toilet cleaners that are packed with unhealthy chemicals and I scrub the life out of me. When I leave the bathroom I am basically intoxicated and unable to function for a while. As you may have noticed, I’m very much into green stuff lately, for my house and my family".... Read more

1 comment:

  1. I am always on the lookout for healthy cleaning means / products. I haven't tried this - but I would love to. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete