Saturday, August 8, 2015

Tutorial - Yellow Beans with Herbs Recipe

http://theseamanmom.com/yellow-beans-recipe-with-garlic-dill-parsley/
Hearty, healthy and delicious dish for any occasion

Tutorial at The Seaman Mom Blog

"This quick recipe is perfect at summer time and what I love about it is that it can be served warm or cold. I am not very keen on eating hot foods these days and this light recipe tastes so refreshing when taken out of the refrigerator. It’s also pretty versatile as more ingredients can be added, as well as more spices if you love spicy food.  I don’t feel like eating heavy this time of year, it’s too hot and I seem to get full easier. So instead of cooking big pots of food I make small dishes. I obviously need quick recipes, I don’t have all the time in the world to spend in the kitchen".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment