Friday, September 25, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Felt Elephant Brooch

http://sewtoy.com/free-toy-sewing-pattern/how-to-sew-elephant-free-pattern-tutorial/
Could also make a larger version for a toy

Tutorial at Sew Toy Blog

"Would you like to have more good luck in your life? Who wouldn’t! This was my thinking. When the babies are born, we send a greeting with a wish for good luck in their life. We wish good luck at birthdays, holidays when going somewhere or attempting something new and important. Thinking about that for a while naturally lead me to the worldwide excepted general symbol for good luck, the Elephant. The elephant is the symbol of power, strength, wisdom, and stability. Since my good friend, big elephant lover as I found out later, just had a birthday, I made a cute little elephant brooch for her, to pin on her clothes, bag, or anywhere else she will desire" Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment