Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tutorial - How to Make a Foam IPhone Pouch

http://creativekhadija.com/2015/08/how-to-make-iphone-pouch-case-with-foamic-sheet-in-five-minutes/
Make this case in just a few minutes

Tutorial at Creative Khadija Blog

"IPhone cases and pouches are available in different designs and materials, I have been making for my smartphones and gadgets mostly. I seriously find it easy to handle. Well, have you ever tried foamic sheet crafts? They really look pretty and easy. Once I bought some colorful sheets of foamic material. I used some in making document files during studies, but others were saved in my crafty stash! Recently I tried making my iPhone pouch with the same foamic sheet and it turned out pretty cool.  After peeling off the protector sheet from my new phone screen, I made this cover until I get a transparent protector sheet for my phone. So I made a red foamic sheet temporary cover, Wanna see how".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment